|3 to 4 tilapia fillet, depending on size|
|1⁄4 cup bread crumbs, or crushed buttery round crackers|
|1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tbsp Italian seasoning|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tbsp lemon juice|
|1 kosher salt, to taste|
|1 pepper, to taste|
|1 garlic powder, to taste|
|1 olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, Italian seasoning, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder on a plate; mix well.
- On a different plate, pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Working one at a time, place a fillet in the plate with lemon juice, season to taste with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Turn fish over in the lemon juice and season the other side.
- Dredge fillet in the parmesan mixture, patting it all over to coat.
- Place in prepared baking dish; repeat with remaining fish.
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice over fillets and drizzle or spray them lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish easily flakes with a fork and edges are brown.
Thumbs up! I really like the flavor of tilapia and am trying to incorporate more fish into our diet. I figured I would start with a recipe that isn't too outlandish. My son (3 years old) ate a ton of this. I also really liked it. My daughter (5 years old) said it was too spicy for her, which I guess is the tilapia flavor. I'll definitely be making this again though.
Nutrition information (based on my ingredients; 1 fillet serving)