- 1 unbaked (9 in) pie shell
- 8 ounces of shredded cheese
- 2 ounces of sliced pepperoni
- 1 (12 ounce can) Carnation evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese and half of the pepperoni onto
the bottom of the pie shell. Whisk together the milk, eggs, flour,
basil, and garlic powder. Pour into pie shell. Sprinkle remaining
cheese over top and carefully lay pepperoni on top of cheese. for 40-45 minutes or until done.
Thumbs up! What a delicious dinner. This did not stick around long at our table. I made this several months ago and I cannot remember if we even had any left over after dinner or not. If you like a quiche-type recipe and are looking for a little variety from regular pizza, this is perfect for you. I will definitely be making this again in the future!