- 1 white cake box mix + ingredients listed on box (or make your own batter from scratch
- Food Color Gel
- 1 - 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 15 golden Oreos, crumbled
- Mix the cake batter according to the directions on the box. Divide the batter into six bowls (it comes out to a heaping 1/2 cup per bowl).
- Dye each bowl of batter a different color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple).
- Pour each bowl of batter into a well greased 9x9 cake dish. Don't try to marble or swirl the batter. Just pour each one right into the center of the dish, one on top of the other.
- Bake according to the directions on the box, approximately 45 minutes. Toothpick inserted should come out clean. Let cool completely.
- Poke holes evenly throughout the cake (roughly 20 holes). Pour the sweetened condensed milk over top of the cake, trying to fill the holes as much as possible.
- Spread the cool whip over top of the cake. Sprinkle the Oreo crumbs on top.Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, overnight is really best.
Thumbs up! Made this as a fun cake for my Dad's 60th birthday this year. It was delicious!!