Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ham and Egg Wrap

From: Kraft website

Ingredients:
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
6 slices of ham (I used Walmart brand smoked honey ham, 97% fat free)
2 tortillas (I used La Banderita brand, fat free)
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used Harris Teeter brand, sharp cheddar)

Beat whole egg, egg whites and ham until well blended. Heat nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add egg mixture; cook 3 min. or until set, stirring occasionally. 

Spoon egg mixture down centers of tortillas; top with cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. 


Verdict:
Thumbs up! I know this is a really simple, common-sense recipe but it was just what I needed today. I'll definitely be making these more and freezing them when I get a chance.

Nutrition info: (1 serving; 2 wraps) *based on my ingredients*
502 calories
39g carbs
16g fat
42g protein

No comments: