Friday, October 4, 2013

Pineapple Chicken Tenders

From: Here

Ingredients:
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 lbs chicken breast tenderloins

In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.

Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread chicken lengthwise onto wooden skewers.

Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken tenders 5 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.


Verdict:
Thumbs up! I actually just cooked it in the oven at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes. I do think this would be a great grilling recipe. I think this was a great flavor. I actually halved the ingredients because my husband doesn't love sweet chicken marinades. So if you want to tone the flavor down some you could definitely do that. If you do like sweet marinades I wouldn't change it a bit.

No comments: