- 1 premade pizza dough from a pizzeria
- olive oil for brushing dough
- 1 ball of mozzarella (not the kind in water, the kind that is vacuum sealed), you will use about half of a ball, depending on the size of it
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, with flavored oil
- Italian spices
- Prepare the crust: Transfer to a baking pizza pan. Brush dough lightly all over with olive oil.
- Cut or pull apart the cheese with your fingers and spread all over the dough.
- Drizzle the pizza with a little of the garlic flavored oil from the minced garlic, and sprinkle with minced garlic over the entire pizza. Add just a bit of Italian spices to the top, and bake. Bake according to what dough you have.
Thumbs up! The website I got this from actually got dough from Papa Murphy's, which sells their dough premade. I don't know of a place in town that does that around here. I used Pillsbury pizza crust dough. I would also recommend using Trader Joe's dough or making your own. Also, I didn't use a ball of mozzarella. I was making these on a whim. I sliced a chunk of mozzarella and it was perfect. I did slice it instead of shredding it, based on her directions. I am definitely going to make these again. They went fast! Much easier than I thought it was going to be, also.