Monday, January 27, 2014

Cheesy Garlic Sticks

From: Jam Hands

Ingredients:
  • 1 premade pizza dough from a pizzeria
  • olive oil for brushing dough
  • 1 ball of mozzarella (not the kind in water, the kind that is vacuum sealed), you will use about half of a ball, depending on the size of it
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic, with flavored oil
  • Italian spices
  1. Prepare the crust: Transfer to a baking pizza pan. Brush dough lightly all over with olive oil.
  2. Cut or pull apart the cheese with your fingers and spread all over the dough.
  3. Drizzle the pizza with a little of the garlic flavored oil from the minced garlic, and sprinkle with minced garlic over the entire pizza. Add just a bit of Italian spices to the top, and bake. Bake according to what dough you have.


Verdict:
Thumbs up! The website I got this from actually got dough from Papa Murphy's, which sells their dough premade. I don't know of a place in town that does that around here. I used Pillsbury pizza crust dough. I would also recommend using Trader Joe's dough or making your own. Also, I didn't use a ball of mozzarella. I was making these on a whim. I sliced a chunk of mozzarella and it was perfect. I did slice it instead of shredding it, based on her directions. I am definitely going to make these again. They went fast! Much easier than I thought it was going to be, also.

No comments: