Monday, September 30, 2013

Pepperoni Pizza Dip

From: The back of a Nabisco cracker box

Ingredients:
1 8-oz tub of cream cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese blend
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
1/3 cup chopped red peppers
1/3 cup chopped green peppers

Crackers for dipping (I used Nabisco round saltines and Ritz crackers)

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix cream cheese and pizza sauce until well blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.

Top with next four ingredients.

Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through and shredded cheese is melted. Serve with crackers.


Verdict:
Thumbs up! Well, I say thumbs up, but I literally got to fill up about half a cracker with this dip. It was GONE and all I got was a scoop of what was left on the bottom of the plate! That tasted good, at least, and everyone was raving about it. I didn't put the peppers on this because I forgot I was going to make it until about 20 minutes before people were going to start arriving for Hunter's birthday party. So I just threw it all together really quickly which did NOT include chopping peppers! I think the peppers would be delicious though - I'll throw them on next time! Highly recommend this easy and yummy dip!

No comments: