Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chili's Skillet Queso

From: Everything in Moderation

Ingredients:
16-oz box Velveeta cheese
1 cup milk
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
15-oz can Hormel chili (no beans)
4 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp ground cumin

Cut the Velveeta into cubes. Combine the cheese with the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until cheese melts.



Verdict:
Thumbs up!! I haven't eaten at Chili's in at least a year or more I think, so I can't remember what the dip tastes like. I do know I loved it. I loved this recipe too, but I can't promise you it's the real Chili's recipe. It's definitely delicious. Not too spicy, and just the right mixture of flavors. I highly recommend it and I'll be making this in the future for sure - probably for an upcoming birthday party!

No comments: