Monday, April 7, 2014

Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Skillet

From: Food & Family magazine

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups hot water
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 pkg Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 can condensed cream of mushroom or chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream

Mix hot water, butter and stuffing mix; set aside. 

Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook on medium heat 5 minutes on each side.

Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing; cover. Cook on low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is done.



Verdict:
Thumbs up! I have had this recipe for years. I wanted something really quick for dinner so I finally got my chance to try this recipe. Great, great flavor. I was really surprised. I could see myself making this again in the future if only the majority of my family would eat it... But maybe you'll have better luck with your family!

No comments: