Monday, April 7, 2014

Crockpot Barbecue Chicken

From: Stick a Fork in It

Ingredients:
4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (Frozen, if you like)
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder

Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. Place chicken in crockpot. Pour sauce over it and cook on low for 4-6 hours.

Verdict:
Two thumbs up! Okay, please don't judge based on my picture. I'm not a photographer, I'm a cook (ish). This barbecue chicken recipe was so good I found myself making it three times in just over a week. You literally cannot get any easier than this recipe. And it turns out perfectly every time. I make it with tenderloins instead of breasts, but you do what you want. I can see this cooking well in the oven, too, but why make any extra work!? My husband told me not to make any other barbecue chicken recipe again. He said this is the one. So, we highly recommend this recipe.

No comments: