Friday, June 19, 2015

Ginger-Soy Tilapia

From: All You

Ingredients:
4 tilapia fillets
2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
pepper

Preheat oven to 425 F. Tear off four pieces of foil, each about 12x15 inches long. Place a tilapia fillet in center of each piece of tinfoil. Spread 1 1/2 tsp ginger over each fillet. Drizzle each with one tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. Season with pepper.

Fold top of foil to meet bottom edge. Crimp edges tightly to seal. Arrange packets in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fish is opaque, 10-12 minutes. Serve hot.



Verdict:
Well, I liked this pretty well but I think I would have liked it with less soy sauce. I substituted coconut oil for the sesame oil and served the tilapia over brown rice. I'd like to try this again and just not use so much soy sauce. It's worth a second chance.

No comments: