Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tuna Noodle Casserole

From: 100 Favorite Brand Name Recipes cookbook

Ingredients:
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
3 cups hot cooked rotini pasta (2 cups uncooked)
1 can tuna (12 oz) packed in water, drained and flaked
1 1/3 cups french fried onions, divided
1 package frozen peas and carrots
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Combine soup and milk in 2-quart shallow casserole dish. Stir in pasta, tuna, 2/3 cup french fried onions, vegetables and cheese. Top with remaining french fried onions. Cover, cook in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.


Verdict:
Thumbs up! I loved this. I did only use one can of tuna, but it was enough. I like tuna but I think one 5-oz can was just enough of the tuna flavor. I will definitely make this again in the future, even though I had to eat the entire casserole by myself. Why am I the only one in this family who likes tuna!?!?

No comments: