Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Microwave Coffee Cup Egg Scramble

From: Here

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 Tbsp milk
2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper

Coat 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add eggs and milk; stir until well blended. Microwave on high for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer. Top with cheese; season with salt and pepper.





Verdict:
Oh. My. Gosh. Thumbs up! I wasn't really sure how this would turn out but it was actually really easy and delicious! And FAST! It is perfect for breakfast or even a snack during the day. I did actually add some crumbled bacon too, and it was so good! I think I will be eating eggs every morning from now on...

2 comments:

Ken Loyd said...

I'd call it "Omelette in a Cup". Easier cleanup than with a frying pan. Winner.

Amanda said...

I will never use the frying pan again... until the kids start to like eggs again anyway!